Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Grain of Rice

I had a strange dream last night. Instead of being a lovely 2 year-old toddler my youngest child was an ant, about the size of a grain of rice. I loved her very much and I dressed her in a pink top and little white pants. I was holding her carefully and then I dropped her and she fell in a space between two pushed-together bunk beds. As I looked around the base of the beds, I kept thinking that I saw huge killer ants. I was certain they would find Goose and kill her. I continued to look but I knew I would never find her. I then remembered that I had only taken a couple of pictures of her and I cursed myself for not having more. It was not until I woke up that I remembered that Goose is actually a little girl with messy light brown hair and a magically elusive smile.

No comments: